Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Was looking around about how to be savvy with money. I could definitely use the advice so I was hoping to get other's input on this. The list I found was very basic, but I'm hoping I can get the opinion of the pros on here.
1. Know what you value the most and know what is behind your financial decisions.
2. Get organize when it comes to managing your money, that also means financial documents.
3. Know where all your money is going so you can spot spending leaks.
4. Shop smarter, and shop around for better deals.
5. Reduce your debt.
6. Build your credit.
8. Save, save, save.
9. Create a budget or a spending plan.
10. Invest your money when you can.
So now that some pretty basic tips are out of the way. I would like to hear what other people have found to be helpful personally.